---- Original Message -----
From: "datachomper" <datachomper@...>

1) The kit is missing the manual/plans. Can I order a duplicate from
anywhere? Also where can I find all the addendums/notams that QAC put out?
You can download a copy of the plans and addendums from Jon Finleys site - or buy them off eBay from Quickiesource. Any Kinko's can print the PDF files in full size, or you can pring a "shop copy" from your PC printer.

www.finleyweb.net (wouldn't work for me just now????)

I think David Gall (also on this list) had a CD with the Q-2/200 plans as well.

2) Since it's a Q2 it uses the GU canard which seems to have a bad
rap. Should I just build it like it is or try to convert to LS1. If
LS1 is the only way to go, where can I find the templates and carbon
fiber spar?
Nothing wrong with the GU canard - if you don't fly in the rain or bugs. Vortex generators will fix that. The LS-1 will cary more weight but the spars are hard to find for a "reasonable" price. Peter Harris (on the list) can supply new ones. I can supply CAD templates for the LS-1 - and they can be downloaded in PDF as well - from the files section IIRC.
============
Leon McAtee

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

I think John's site is down because he was planning on moving. I also have the plans at the QBA site under Resources. A link to David Galls site is there as well and his CD is a good value.

As a newbee, check out the FAQ area as well.

QBA Web site is: http://www.quickiebuilders.org/

Oh yeah, I'm editor of the newsletter Q-Talk. You might consider subscribing and buying the back issues as well. There is info on how to subscribe at the QBA site also.

Welcome!

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

[...]

David J. Gall

Yes, I sell a CD with all the QAC Q2/200 plans (sans templates),
newsletters, and other info on it. You can view my ad at
http://QuickieSource.com.

David J. Gall
P.S. Leon, I found a copy of the ASTM standards.