Flames

JMasal@...

IMNSHO, You can almost be sure to get flamed if you ask for a simple quick
answer to a question that is not simple AND you respond that you don't have the
time and/or interest to go through the archives to educate yourself on what
is already known. Yes the archive is big because we quickers are passionate
people with passionate opinions and an enormous amount of brainpower in a wide
range of fields. We know these aircraft and we have kept that knowledge
readily available for over 20 years since the company ran aground. We have given
exhaustive answers to seemingly simple questions over and over and over and
over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over and over
and over and over and over and over and over vomit and over and over and over
and over x 73 again. Yes, a new guy popping out of the weeds doesn't know
this history. Tough luck but we are pretty sick of the many guys who want quick
answers, do not want to do any work on their own and who many times blow off
the advice given.
So if you have a propensity for easy offense, toughen up. We will give the
answers to serious students of aviation. It's our site, we don't have to be
sweet to babies or dopes (ooooopps, don't take offense you guys out in the
weeds) sorry about your luck, jack we can do what we want. Come at us with some
willingness to work and you will get exhaustive answers. Lurk around awhile and
you will see that is so.

j.

rbarbour27@...

Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie on the
cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a transfusion from one
of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced builders are
going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in the
program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is mimic the geezers by
buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the upcoming issues.

Dick Barbour
Tri-Q-200 building
Rogers, AR

Larry Severson

At 05:38 PM 8/13/2006, you wrote:

Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie on the
cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a transfusion from one
of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced builders are
going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in the
program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is mimic the geezers by
buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the upcoming issues.
Guilty. I hope to get them soon, but retirement doesn't always leave one flush.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

chrishazlitt <chrishazlitt@...>

I suppose, if you push hard enough those words might fit in my
mouth. What does cheap mean to you guys? Under 20K sounds cheap to
me with all of the money and work put into these machi

I think you might be measuring with your own yard stick on that one
friend!

-- In Q-LIST@..., rbarbour27@... wrote:

Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie
on the
cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a
transfusion from one
of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced
builders are
going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in
the
program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is
mimic the geezers by
buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the
upcoming issues.

Dick Barbour
Tri-Q-200 building
Rogers, AR

GeneKnapp2@...

Can I suggest a 3 day seize fire
Yea, I agree!! Maybe we just need to turn off the oil drip ;o))

Geno

Ron Triano <rondefly@...>

Say, Why don't you all grow up and stop this flaming thing. All that any
person wanting imfo on Q's, Dfly's, Q1's or any other project is to go into
the files section of that group and as Jim said type the question in and
walla, you will get answers. Remember these are experimental so research and
learn all you wish to then build it how you want. What works for some is not
the only and best way to go, If you can't follow rules like that maybe you
should be looking into a certified type and leave the repairs to someone
qualified. I think some of you just like to hear yourself talk.

Ron T

Sonerai ready to fly, Registered, now Airworthness

<http://bld01.ipowerweb.com/contentmanagement/websites/rtrianoc/page11.html>

-- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com,
rbarbour27@... wrote:

Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie
on the
cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a
transfusion from one
of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced
builders are
going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in
the
program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is
mimic the geezers by
buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the
upcoming issues.

Dick Barbour
Tri-Q-200 building
Rogers, AR

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Can I suggest a 3 day seize fire on all sides. Everyone take a deep breath and move on.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

-- In Q-LIST@..., rbarbour27@... wrote:

> Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie
on the
> cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a
transfusion from one
> of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced
builders are
> going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in
the
> program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is
mimic the geezers by
> buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the
upcoming issues.

> Dick Barbour
> Tri-Q-200 building
> Rogers, AR

Steve <sham@...>

As long as the UN is not involved>>.

Steve Ham

-- In Q-LIST@..., rbarbour27@... wrote:

> Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to acquire a Quickie
on the
> cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've received a
transfusion from one
> of the other cheapskates who demanded that we more experienced
builders are
> going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they came onboard late in
the
> program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates have to do is
mimic the geezers by
> buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and subscribe to the
upcoming issues.

> Dick Barbour
> Tri-Q-200 building
> Rogers, AR

marksolomon@...

LOL!!!!!!!!!!

-- In Q-LIST@..., rbarbour27@... wrote:

> Jim - This guy Hazlitt is another one trying to
acquire a Quickie
on the
> cheap. Sometime in the recent past he must've
received a
transfusion from one
> of the other cheapskates who demanded that we
more experienced
builders are
> going to have to spoon feed them 'cause they
came onboard late in
the
> program.........yeah right! All the cheapskates
have to do is
mimic the geezers by
> buying all of the back issues of Q-talk and
subscribe to the
upcoming issues.

> Dick Barbour
> Tri-Q-200 building