How wasteful can you get?

One Sky Dog

In a message dated 9/18/2006 5:31:27 PM Mountain Daylight Time,
fifty101fifty@... writes:

that's what happens when you have to much money and morons running your
"business" with a uniform ....

Allan Farr <_afarr@... (mailto:afarr@...) > wrote: Has anyone
seen this?
_http://www.avweb.http://www.ahttp://wwhttp://www.ahttp://wwwhttp:/_ (http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/avflash/719-full.html#193218)
I find it sickening.
Allan F.
Q2

Same thing that happened to a lot of military birds. Like the Northrop
flying wings and hundreds of P 51's

It is not unique to the military Beach is buying back and cutting up all the
Starships they can.

Regards,

Charlie

Allan Farr <afarr@...>

Has anyone seen this? http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/avflash/719-full.html#193218
I find it sickening.
Allan F.
Q2

Jason Muscat <fifty101fifty@...>

that's what happens when you have to much money and morons running your "business" with a uniform ....

Allan Farr <afarr@...> wrote: Has anyone seen this? http://www.avweb.com/eletter/archives/avflash/719-full.html#193218
I find it sickening.
Allan F.
Q2

---------------------------------

Larry Severson

At 04:25 PM 9/18/2006, you wrote:

that's what happens when you have to much money and morons running your "business" with a uniform ....
I seriously doubt that the morons making the decisions were uniformed personnel.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Webcave

Normal government activity, nobody knows how or cares to make money. Also the stupid mention of the liability issue is BS, ever try sueing the government.

My thought, if sued I shoot the lawyer first then the sueing party. Hopefully with one bullet for economic reasons.
If I am going to be financially screwed then I'll let the tax payers pay>$50,000 a year for my upkeep (in jail), while I have FREE cable tv, FREE health care, FREE legal assistance, etc. and the the suers are enjoying a dirt nap.

Jack