Owner of N813S

Danny Creech <dannycreech@...>

Anyone know who owns N813S? It's a Q2 wich I almost bought back in 1999. It was based around Van Nyse, CA (Los Angles Area).

I ran a N number check on it on Landings.com and it didn't have a record of the aircraft.

Thanks,
Danny Creech

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

Anyone know who owns N813S? It's a Q2 wich I almost bought back in 1999.
It was based around Van Nyse, CA (Los Angles Area).

I ran a N number check on it on Landings.com and it didn't have a record
of the aircraft.

Ron Triano <rondefly@...>

If you go to the FAA site it states it was destroyed and de-registered. Also
gives the name of the person it was registered to prior to the
de-registration.

http://registry.faa.gov/aircraftinquiry/NNum_inquiry.asp

Ron T

Sonerai flying and Q200 gettin there