From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
On Behalf Of Sharon Ricke
Sent: Thursday, September 28, 2006 8:40 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Weight and Balance for Q1

I have a Q1 with an Onan 18 h.p. I'm looking for the datum
line. Is it at the firewall or front of the prop? Any
information with weight and balance would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Ricke
541-258-7244
rickes@...

Sharon Ricke <rickes@...>

Thanks for the e-mail. I'm a novice computer operator and do not know how
to obtain a copy of the Q1 Pilots Operating Handbook. I would be more than
happy to pay for one. How can I obtain this book?

Jim
ricke@...
541-409-6269

Look in the files section for the Q1 Pilot's Operating Handbook. It is a
.pdf file uploaded by Dave King.

David J. Gall

I have a Q1 with an Onan 18 h.p. I'm looking for the datum
line. Is it at the firewall or front of the prop? Any
information with weight and balance would be greatly appreciated.

Jim Ricke
541-258-7244
rickes@...

schmayhoo

Go to _www.ebay.com_ (http://www.ebay.com) and search for quickie or q1.
There should be CD's for sale that include the necessary info. That's where I
got my first information on quickies. good luck Jerry

David J. Gall

Jim,

Look on the left side of the screen for the "Files" section (third item down
on the list) and click it. That will take you to
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/Q-LIST/files/. Scroll down to the bottom of
the page then go back up to the thirteenth (13th) item from the bottom of
the list, called "Quickie POH.pdf," "Q1 Pilot's Operating Handbook." Right
click on "Quickie POH.pdf" and choose "Save Target As..." Your computer will
give you the option to open the file or save it to hard disk. Save it, then
open it from your hard disk whenever you want to view it or print it.

David J. Gall