From: Q-LIST@...
To: TandemWingFly_In (TandemWingFly_In@...);
'Q-LIST@...'; 'Dragonflylist@...'
Sent: 10/4/2006 4:56 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] 2008 FOD TW Fly-In

snip

Letempt, Jeffrey MR <jeffrey.letempt@...>

Mr. Masal sir,

Maybe we could raffle off a Quickie or Dragonfly project that needs to be
finished? Anyone have one to donate to the cause? If a Quickie only takes
like 600 hours to complete; with 60 people working on it we could have it
done it 1 day :<)) That would be incentive for more people to show up I
bet.

Those are the 3 people that I knew for sure flew in commercially.

Jeff

_____