JOHN TENHAVE

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

Please advise if this has been posted before. (more trouble with Yahoo
Groups)

Subject: JOHN TENHAVE

Are you out there John? I would like to talk about the Tenhave Tailspring.

The old address is not working.

Cheers,

Peter

Ron Triano <rondefly@...>

works

Ron Triano

N91RT Sonerai IIs, is a bird, it really flies

Q200, Back working on it, soon to be flying

Please advise if this has been posted before. (more trouble with Yahoo
Groups)

Are you out there John? I would like to talk about the Tenhave Tailspring.

The old address is not working.

Cheers,

Peter

John ten

Yup,

fire away,

I have gone straight -- and am back working as an Aero Engineer...(and
finishing off my second hangar) so no longer have as much time as I
would like to chat on the net...

How can I help?

John