From: Peter Harris
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2006 9:15 PM
Subject: RE: [Q-LIST] Canard Root Faring

Joseph a weld bead would do the job best if you can get a sharp edge facing
the exhaust stream. The Norton extractor was made with the end of the
tailpipe crushed and shaped like a rectangular cross. It would be possible
to enclose the whole thing inside the lower cowl?

Peter

_____

From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com
Except for the 1/16" venturi ring, your description of the augmenter setup
sounds like my current setup. The 1/16" ring generates the turbulence? If it
worked, I would be happy to keep it as is. However, I do think the parts
outside of my cowl will be draggy. How do you get the 1/16" ring?...perhaps
lay a weld bead on the inside end of the pipe?

Joseph

Joseph M Snow <1flashq@...>

Great! I will look forward to reading more about augmenters. Maybe "Kitplanes" has an archive on line that I can access.

Joseph

Patrick Panzera <panzera@...>

Great! I will look forward to reading more about augmenters. Maybe
"Kitplanes" has an archive on line that I can access.

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

Joseph I have it in a zip file but it is 4MB. If you let me have your
offline address I will try it.

Peter

_____

Great! I will look forward to reading more about augmenters. Maybe
"Kitplanes" has an archive on line that I can access.

Joseph

Joseph Snow <1flashq@...>

Thanks Patrick. I will check my pile of Contacts to see if I happen to have those issues.

Joseph

> Great! I will look forward to reading more about augmenters. Maybe
> "Kitplanes" has an archive on line that I can access.

Terry Adams

Peter,
I would appreciate the info on augmenters also.
terrywadams@...

Thank you