Offline Address

Larry Severson

At 07:40 PM 11/2/2006, you wrote:

Joseph I have it in a zip file but it is 4MB. If you let me have your
offline address I will try it.
I see a lot of requests for offline addresses. Every message posted on the Q-List has the person's offline address buried in it. Check the full print of the message's header.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Paul Buckley

Right click on the email header.
Left click on 'properties.'
left click on 'details.'
Scroll down the text 'till you find the senders email address.

Easy peasy!

----- Original Message -----
From: larry severson
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Friday, November 03, 2006 3:58 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] RE: Offline Address

At 07:40 PM 11/2/2006, you wrote:

>Joseph I have it in a zip file but it is 4MB. If you let me have your
>offline address I will try it.

I see a lot of requests for offline addresses. Every message posted
on the Q-List has the person's offline address buried in it. Check
the full print of the message's header.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .

Peter

_____

Scroll down the text 'till you find the senders email address.

Easy peasy!

Joseph I have it in a zip file but it is 4MB. If you let me have your
offline address I will try it.
I see a lot of requests for offline addresses. Every message posted
on the Q-List has the person's offline address buried in it. Check
the full print of the message's header.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal. <mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com> rr.com

Larry Severson

At 12:55 PM 11/3/2006, you wrote:

Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .
That is just one of the reasons that I use the free version of Eudora.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@...

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

Eudora looks good Larry

Peter

_____

Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .
That is just one of the reasons that I use the free version of Eudora.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal. <mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com> rr.com

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

What is Endora and where do you find it?

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

>Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
>Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .

That is just one of the reasons that I use the free version of Eudora.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal. <mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com> rr.com

Terry Adams

Doug,
Put "Eudora" in your web search field, it will find it. (Check your spelling)
My preference is Mozilla Thunderbird as a better replacement for MS Outlook. It is free. If you don't like it dump it.

Terry Adams

>Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
>Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .

That is just one of the reasons that I use the free version of Eudora.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal. <mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com> rr.com

Darrell Daniels <log@...>

The thing I did not like about Eudora is the advertising on the free program. I have not used it for a few years so it may be better now . Except for the advertising I like it a lot better than Outlook Darrell

Put "Eudora" in your web search field, it will find it. (Check your spelling)
My preference is Mozilla Thunderbird as a better replacement for MS Outlook. It is free. If you don't like it dump it.

Terry Adams

>Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
>Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .

That is just one of the reasons that I use the free version of Eudora.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal. <mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com> rr.com

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

The "free " version often has advertising but in this case they are running
it to get rid of problems. But it is a lot more megabytes to swallow.

Peter.

_____

The thing I did not like about Eudora is the advertising on the free
program. I have not used it for a few years so it may be better now . Except

for the advertising I like it a lot better than Outlook Darrell

Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .
That is just one of the reasons that I use the free version of Eudora.

Larry Severson
Fountain Valley, CA 92708
(714) 968-9852
larry2@socal. <mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com> rr.com

Quickie Builders Association WEB site
http://www.quickieb <http://www.quickiebuilders.org> uilders.org

Yahoo! Groups Links

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...>

There are many different E-mail programs with different ways of opening the
full text including routing headers. Here are some ideas:

-- Double click the document title in the "inbox" listing.
-- Double click the sender in the "inbox" listing.
-- Try the help file for your Email program.

Here is a source for more info on expanding headers in Email programs:
http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/headersfull.html or

https://webmail.larc.nasa.gov/help/headers/

However, these sources may not be complete, there are often several ways to
expand headers, and not all methods work in all versions.

Mike Perry

At 06:55 AM 11/4/2006 +1000, you wrote:

Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .

Peter

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

Thanks Mike I found it. !

It's there when I open the file but disappears when I make a reply.

Bill Gates need a kickinthenuts.

Peter

_____

There are many different E-mail programs with different ways of opening the
full text including routing headers. Here are some ideas:

-- Double click the document title in the "inbox" listing.
-- Double click the sender in the "inbox" listing.
-- Try the help file for your Email program.

Here is a source for more info on expanding headers in Email programs:
http://helpdesk. <http://helpdesk.rootsweb.com/listadmins/headersfull.html>
rootsweb.com/listadmins/headersfull.html or

https://webmail. <https://webmail.larc.nasa.gov/help/headers/>
larc.nasa.gov/help/headers/

However, these sources may not be complete, there are often several ways to
expand headers, and not all methods work in all versions.

Mike Perry

At 06:55 AM 11/4/2006 +1000, you wrote:

Thanks fellers but I must be missing something. I see all my mail in MS
Outlook and seem to be missing those details. I will take another look .

Peter

Richard Hole <rickhole@...>

Not displaying our email addresses is a Yahoo choice, and probably a
very good one. I get plenty enough SPAM mail already without having
my address posted on web sites. If you want to include your address
is a posting here';s the standard trick:

substitute " (at) " for the "@" sign,

for example: johndoe (at) whatever.com

and we will all know how to translate that back to webtalk.

Cheers. Rick

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Peter Harris" <peterjfharris@...>
wrote:

Thanks Mike I found it. !

It's there when I open the file but disappears when I make a reply.

Bill Gates need a kickinthenuts.

Peter

Allan Farr <afarr@...>

Click on "properties" and the private address is there for all to see.
Allan F

wrote:

> Thanks Mike I found it. !
>
> It's there when I open the file but disappears when I make a reply.
>
> Bill Gates need a kickinthenuts.
>
> Peter

Peter Harris <peterjfharris@...>

Rick,

Our private addresses are openly displayed by MS Outlook messages inbox, and
also when you open each file, but they are not displayed when you click on
the tool bar to make a reply just when you might need them. Does not seem
logical to me.

Peter

_____

--- In Q-LIST@yahoogroups. <mailto:Q-LIST%40yahoogroups.com> com, "Peter