Props for Q2 Revmaster 85HP

Richard Hole <rickhole@...>

Any suggestions for a prop for use with Q2 and the 85 HP Revmaster
engine? What has been well user-tested?

Rene Robertson <q2robertson@...>

Hi Richard,
How do you get a 85 HP Revmaster? Most of the later Revmasters are rated at 75 HP. A good performing prop for the Q2 with this engine is a 54" diameter 48" pitch wood prop. If it is a Turbo Revmaster (rated at 80 HP) you may want to increase the pitch to 50".
Regards
Rene
Q2 C-FBWV
Revmaster 830 hours

Richard Hole <rickhole@...> wrote:
Any suggestions for a prop for use with Q2 and the 85 HP Revmaster
engine? What has been well user-tested?

Steve <sham@...>

How are you getting 85HP out of a Revmaster??? Is this a 2100?

Steve Ham