From: Richard Thomson
To: Q list
Sent: Saturday, December 16, 2006 6:00 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Tri Q rudder arm

I am currently looking for a replacement rudder pivot post and arm welded
assembly for the Tri Q, which I think is part number Q2CSA10, ( that may be
the old Q2 short moment version number ) If anyone has a spare preferably
the wider one please advise, or where I can get one.

Richard Thomson
Weston s Mare , UK
Tri-Q G-BMFN
richard@cloudland.co.uk