Flight Report

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>

What a beautiful day we had in Florida. 82 degrees, clear skys- a high cloud layer in central Florida. Fired up the Q200 for a lunch flight with the wife to Lakeland (KLAL). 10mph crosswind component from the right on take off, no problem. Flew the new Tampa Class B bridge and the controllers were friendly but busy. My buds in the Velocity went around Tampa so we beat them to Lakeland. Had a nice lunch and fired up for the return trip to KPIE. Back at PIE we heard another friend landing behind us in his brand new Skybolt. Turns out he has 10 hours on it already. Of course we had to all run out to judge his landing. Another squeaker.
Get your plane done and join us!
Mike Q200