Q200 Cowling built for sale

Kevin Sheely

Recenting I saw on someones website a cowling for a Q200 with round
inlets and the split line altertered to match the water line. I
believe he offered to possibly build some more from his mold.

I can no longer find the site. can anyone send me the link?

Kevin, still building

Joseph M Snow <1flashq@...>

Kevin,

I have posted some pictures of my cowling. See http://www.corvairq.info/Canard%20fairing.htm . However, I have not offered to build copies and I do not have a mold. The nose bowl is available from William Wynn, The Corvair Authority. Here is a link: www.flycorvair.com/nosebowl.html .

Hope this helps.

Joseph

Kevin <kjsheely1@...> wrote:
Recenting I saw on someones website a cowling for a Q200 with round
inlets and the split line altertered to match the water line. I
believe he offered to possibly build some more from his mold.

I can no longer find the site. can anyone send me the link?

Kevin, still building

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

That would be the cowlings produced by Earnest Martin. He is on this list and should respond in time.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974