Lakeland Sun N Fun Report

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>

* Wind * from the E (100 degrees) at 10 MPH (9 KT)
* Visibility * 1/4 mile(s)
* Sky conditions * obscured
* Weather * Fog
* Temperature * 66 F (19 C)
* Dew Point * 66 F (19 C)
* Relative Humidity * 100%
* Pressure (altimeter) * 29.98 in. Hg (1015 hPa)

We are two days off from the Sun N Fun fly in. This morning (Saturday) it is IFR there but fog isn't too unusual here in Florida. The wife and I are planning on going over for lunch today and check out whats going on. I've heard that many vendors are setting up already. I'm planning on flying in next Saturday to the show, anybody else flying in? It's been hot here in FL, last week 85+ so plan on that and bring your sunscreen. We did have one day of continuous drizzle last week, that never happens here.
Fly Safe,
Mike Q200 N3QP

JMasal@...

I'll look fer yew an da mizzus Satiddy Mike.
Arriving Tues. Lemme know if I need galloshes.

j.