From: soneraich
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Thursday, November 15, 2007 11:06 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Wing loading test

Hi

I'm completing a Q-200 project over here in Switzerland! I'd like to
perform a wing loading test! Anyone has infos about a load test on a
quickie?

Thanks

Tom

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Please check the archives on this subject. It has been discuss at length. I believe there is a description on how to do it and an opinion why you shouldn't do it.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974