From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]On Behalf Of
bob.slovak
Sent: Monday, January 28, 2008 6:06 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q2 Kit for Sale

My VFW Post has acquired a Q2 kit from the widow of a member who
recently passed away. We are trying to sell it.

I have it listed on Ebay as item # 250210496046 in Ebay motors for any
who may be interested.

My thanks to one of your group whose photo I'm using as an "after".

LJFrench <LJFrench@...>

Jon,
I saw your plane there and wondered if you might have comment on that :)
LF

Wow, taking a photo off of someone's website and using it to sell something
like you've done without at least first asking permission is not considered
very ethical to most in the IT industry...

Jon

My VFW Post has acquired a Q2 kit from the widow of a member who
recently passed away. We are trying to sell it.

I have it listed on Ebay as item # 250210496046 in Ebay motors for any
who may be interested.

My thanks to one of your group whose photo I'm using as an "after".

BARRY AMANDA STEARNS <stearns2559@...>

Lynn,

Hey, just wanted to say HI from Grand Island! How are the Q-birds? When it gets nice I'd buy ya a steak for a ride in the Q.

Barry Stearns

I saw your plane there and wondered if you might have comment on that :)
LF

> Wow, taking a photo off of someone's website and using it to sell
> something
> like you've done without at least first asking permission is not
> considered
> very ethical to most in the IT industry...
>
> Jon

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

I saw your plane Jon and wondered for a moment if you were still with us. Then I saw the disclaimer.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974