project web pages

uncleducati <cameron@...>

Forgive me if this is inappropriate, but I would be willing to provide
free web space if anyone wants it to host their builder website, I own
a website design/hosting company and would be willing to donate that
to anyone interested, just contact me offlist and I'll set you up.
You'd still have to design it somehow, but the hosting would be free
on our servers indefinitely :) Just a way of supporting fellow builders.

Thanks,
Cameron
San Diego
N87TQ

Joseph M Snow <1flashq@...>

Cameron,

I have a yearly subscription with "Go Daddy", and I have about 9 months to go. Someone else on the list might find it useful.

Joseph