From: n78bj
To: Q-LIST@...
Sent: Saturday, March 22, 2008 1:17 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Q200 w/Ls1

Would like to try and find a nice Q200 with the LS1.If you know any
flying or close let me know.

n78bj

Sorry about that....

My name is chris i own several aircraft at this time.For fun i have a
Long-eze,and VariViggen.My company airplanes are a Cessna 401,and
402B.I use them in my aerial survey company i started little over a
year ago.About to add a A36 to the fleet though.I'm going to sell the
Long-ez in a few month if i find a good Q200.The long has Full Glass
D180 w/ Trio autopilot and garmin 496.In the middle of putting an 0320
on her.I have a 0235 L2C for sale cheap if you know someone that needs
one.I just want a Tailwheel again.......

Chris

ccox@... or here

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...>

Still don't know where you live, which is helpful if you are looking for
leads. USA? Which Part? or . . . where on planet earth?

Mike Perry

At 09:55 PM 3/22/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Sorry about that....

My name is chris i own several aircraft at this time.For fun i have a
Long-eze,and VariViggen.My company airplanes are a Cessna 401,and
402B.I use them in my aerial survey company i started little over a
year ago.About to add a A36 to the fleet though.I'm going to sell the
Long-ez in a few month if i find a good Q200.The long has Full Glass
D180 w/ Trio autopilot and garmin 496.In the middle of putting an 0320
on her.I have a 0235 L2C for sale cheap if you know someone that needs
one.I just want a Tailwheel again.......

Chris

<mailto:ccox%40aerialgroup.net>ccox@... or here

n78bj

Well I dont think it would matter..i would buy anywhere in the u.s.But
if you must know Atlanta,GA

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...>

Could have been Cape Town or Sydney; we've even had a Chinese guy on the list.

For US/Can for sale I would look at the QBA website, then search the last
few months of the archives. I would also go to any Quickie Fly-ins you can
attend. Might take a while.

Mike Perry

At 01:46 AM 3/23/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Well I dont think it would matter..i would buy anywhere in the u.s.But
if you must know Atlanta,GA

n78bj

Ok thanks for the info...I have been checking the QBA,Barnstormers,and everywhere else i can think.I can find a Q2 just not a Q200.....I would also be willing to do some trading with my Long-ez.

Thanks,

Chris Cox

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...> wrote:
Could have been Cape Town or Sydney; we've even had a Chinese guy on the list.

For US/Can for sale I would look at the QBA website, then search the last
few months of the archives. I would also go to any Quickie Fly-ins you can
attend. Might take a while.

Mike Perry

At 01:46 AM 3/23/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Well I dont think it would matter..i would buy anywhere in the u.s.But
if you must know Atlanta,GA

---------------------------------

Mike Perry <dmperry1012@...>

If you like the plane but don't like the VW engine think about putting a
Jabiru engine in place ofm the Revmaster. 2200cc is same power, slight
less weight; 3300 is slight more weight and much more power. Problem at
the moment is the exchange rate. Some people have been happy with the VW
even at altitude.

Q2 can be OK, needs vortex generators to handle any moisture at all; may
need mods for ground handling.

Are you coming to Sun-N-Fun? talk at the forum Sat AM.

Mike Perry

Mike Perry <<mailto:dmperry1012%40charter.net>dmperry1012@...> wrote:
Could have been Cape Town or Sydney; we've even had a Chinese guy on the list.

For US/Can for sale I would look at the QBA website, then search the last
few months of the archives. I would also go to any Quickie Fly-ins you can
attend. Might take a while.

Mike Perry

At 01:46 AM 3/23/2008 +0000, you wrote:

Well I dont think it would matter..i would buy anywhere in the u.s.But
if you must know Atlanta,GA

---------------------------------

n78bj

I wish I could make sun-n-fun right now it doesnt look so good.I'm in Trinidad training a new pilot that i hired so he can finish here.I will be headed home next week and taking the other plane to Iowa.I still have the panel out of the Long and the 320 on the floor.I need 2wks with the ol girl to finish her up.I just have to put the panel in and my father will wire it while im gone to iowa.I will be at oshkosh thats when things slow down.If there are any fly-ins for just quickes in the SE area i will do my best to make it.

[...]

Kevin Boddicker <trumanst@...>

Chris,
There is a Tandem wing fly in at KIOW the first weekend in May.
You are welcome to attend, as are all.
Kevin Boddicker
Tri Q 200 N7868B 85.9 hours
Luana, IA.

On Mar 23, 2008, at 3:46 PM, chris cox wrote:

[...]

Be a better friend, newshound, and know-it-all with Yahoo! Mobile.
Try it now.

claire

Look at the one on ebay motors.com It may be a Q-200 or just a over powered
tri-Q but, it is one good looking rig

Home.

n78bj

I'll check on it...the only one that i thought was on there was a q2 not q200.But going to look now thanks!

ClairJohns@... wrote: Look at the one on ebay motors.com It may be a Q-200 or just a over powered