From: kcarder32 <kcarder32@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Newbie
To: Q-LIST@...
Date: Saturday, April 18, 2009, 7:19 PM

I have looked around online in the usual places for an unfinished kit but can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas?

kcarder32

Thanks for the information. I sent them a message.

Kent

--- In Q-LIST@..., Joseph M Snow <1flashq@...> wrote:

Contact Connie Lutha:  Azteclady@...  Her son has one for sale.

Joseph Snow

I have looked around online in the usual places for an unfinished kit but can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas?

Steve <sham@...>

Give me a call at 317 538 9186. I might be able to help.

Steve

I have looked around online in the usual places for an unfinished kit but can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas?

RICHARD GLIMES

Try Cornerstone ministries"www.donateyourplane.com" They are often a gold mine of uncompleted projects. They have a Q-2 Kit for sale now that looks good,plus a lot of other interesting things.        Good Hunting,Lansair

I have looked around online in the usual places for an unfinished kit but can't find one. Does anyone have any ideas?