From: robert clark <kr2flyer1986@yahoo.com>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Home safe
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sunday, October 4, 2009, 12:13 PM

N817RC is home safe and sound. Thanks for a great fly-in.

Bob Clark
Ankeny, Iowa
TRI-Q 200
97 Hours

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

I made it home around 4:30 pm after Allan Thayer and Sam Kittle helped me install the new sign at the Beatrice airport. Thanks guys!!! Being looking for some Omaha Steaks in the mail soon as payment.

The fly-in was a success. 11 Q types, a cozy and two span canners. Also, on Sat. my neighbor Tom Mann (building a Vari Eze) and Rick Nordgarden from Council Bluffs IA flew down in rentals. Considering what the weather was like on Friday, this was a fantastic turn out! We have great pilots in this group. A full write up will be forth coming in the newsletter.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

From: Q1terryMDT@aol.com
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Sun, 4 Oct 2009 18:06:01 EDT

Online Fashon Degrees
Start earning an online fashion degree from the Art Institutes
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=qM_76_jyZBO99x8cnaM9KQAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAQAAAAFAAAAAARWTj4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABURNwAAAAA=

Bruce Crain

Doug!
Sorry I was brain dead for a little bit! It happens a little more all the time. Don't know who Dave is. Maybe I was still in the Dave Richardson mode. Can't remember things currently but still remember things years ago. Maybe medication?
Honey lamb returned home after flying 330 flying to Davenport and driving 680 miles to Enid. Still has a big happy grin on her face! We enjoyed seeing everybody! Can't wait for the next one!

Bruce

Local Security Camera Pro
Search for estimates here. Free service & no obligation!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=MatVMutiFUSymoGXTkPU-QAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAQAAAAFAAAAAM3MTD0AAANSAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAABIYYwAAAAA=

Deems Herring

I made it home in my low flying Ford. Heavy rain from Kentucky to Georgia, good thing I was driving. I enjoyed the whole week end. See everyone next year.

Deems Herring

JMasal@...

In a message dated 10/5/2009 8:50:12 A.M. Central Daylight Time,
jcrain2@juno.com writes:

We

Dear Family (my builder/pilot family) I'm back in Dallas after only 7 hrs
flying stand-by on Southwest. 2 perfect landings at STL and Dal. Flying at
550 mph aint nearly as fun as the Q planes. Delighted to see all youse guys
and the refurbed bird. Kudos to Mr. Dugas for being relentless!!!

millenniumflier@...

Hi Doug, and All our fellow aviators,

Also home safe, at 12:30 AM Sunday night/Monday morning, and yet another reason for me to get my plane finished and flying... so i can get home sooner than taking commercial! The 1,300 miles or so from Livermore to Beatrice could be done certainly before nightfall... weather permitting, that is.

Doug, once again, you did an outstanding job of putting together another great fly-in, and all your planning and organizing really paid off, despite the almost near annihilation of the event due to the winds... just about all of us made it in after all, and it was great catching up on all our friendships for another year. I really appreciated your concern about safety this time especially, and i think those concerns were on the minds of us all.

What a great time to see some great airplanes again, and my personal thanks to everyone who did fly their's to the event.

Oh, and Jon, i sure learned my lesson about making predictions about flying my plane (i was sure i was gonna get tarred and feathered right there in the terminal building Saturday evening!) and Kevin, yes, it sure would be nice to fly myself there next year too, so you just MIGHT have some more company.... notice i'm leaving it alot more vague this time! lol Only, no more long-range weather predictions, ok?? :-)

Doug, many, thanks again for all your hard work in planning for the event, and for your great perseverance as Newsletter editor too. We are all the richer for your efforts.

Still building...

Alan