From: "Mark A. Pearson" <wlkabout@...>
Date: Sat, 24 Oct 2009 20:41:56
To: <Undisclosed-Recipient:;><Invalid address>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Just muzzing

I was watching the latest episode of Dancing with the Stars and happened to be struck in noticing Donny Osmond. He seems to look and awful lot like someone we know. Does anyone know if Donny Osmond and Sam Hoskins have ever been seen together in public? I don't mean in photoshopable moments, but "in the flesh.'" I don't think we've heard much from the sometimes elusive Mr. Hoskins lately, maybe, just maybe mind you, he is sequestered somewhere learning how to Somba and Quickstep.

What do you think?

Enquiring minds want to know.

Sam Hoskins

That's odd. I always thought I was a dead ringer for Charles Manson.

Sam

--- In Q-LIST@..., "Mark A. Pearson" <wlkabout@...> wrote:

I was watching the latest episode of Dancing with the Stars and happened to be struck in noticing Donny Osmond. He seems to look and awful lot like someone we know. Does anyone know if Donny Osmond and Sam Hoskins have ever been seen together in public? I don't mean in photoshopable moments, but "in the flesh.'" I don't think we've heard much from the sometimes elusive Mr. Hoskins lately, maybe, just maybe mind you, he is sequestered somewhere learning how to Somba and Quickstep.

What do you think?

Enquiring minds want to know.

I don't care what Sammy looks like. His airplane is a "Beaut"!
Bruce
Please note: message attached

From: "SammyQ2" <sam.hoskins@...>
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Re: Just muzzing
Date: Sun, 25 Oct 2009 12:31:02 -0000

The Art Institutes
Get Info on our Media Arts Programs - Film, Audio, Web & More!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=6Na5YbkuMWPsJoU5qweZ8AAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAQAAAAFAAAAAPYo7D4AAAMlAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAhBQAAAAAA=

Mark A. Pearson <wlkabout@...>

Charley is much shorter than you, he has a swastika carved into his forehead and you only get "that look" when you are flying (or thinking about flying).