Sun 'n Fun Forum

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

S 'n F is asking a final time about setting up a forum. I have heard from no one wanting to take over this task, so unless I hear from someone this week, there will not be a Quickie forum scheduled for Sun 'n Fun.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

JMasal@...

In a message dated 1/4/2010 2:24:10 P.M. Central Standard Time,
jnmarstall@bellsouth.net writes:

What are the ramifications of saying we want one and then canceling it
later if we can't get an MC?

They'll throw us all in jail then ship us to the vacant cells at
Guantanamo! This IS post 9 11 after all.

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Doug Humble wrote:

S 'n F is asking a final time about setting up a forum. I have heard
from no one wanting to take over this task, so unless I hear from
someone this week, there will not be a Quickie forum scheduled for Sun
'n Fun.

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

No viruses found in this incoming message
Scanned by *iolo AntiVirus 1.5.4.5*
http://www.iolo.com <http://www.iolo.com/iav/iavpop3>