From: "jcrain2@juno.com" <jcrain2@juno.com>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Q-LIST] TriQ200 Video new!
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 03:13:20 GMT

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=CtKzSiP3p5uno31dABFsggAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=

Kevin Boddicker

Bruce,
GREAT video! The music came through just fine. Thank you for taking
time to do this.
Kevin

Sent from my iPod Touch

On Feb 15, 2010, at 3:39 AM, "jcrain2@juno.com" <jcrain2@juno.com>
wrote:

The video was to have a couple of songs playing with it but YouTube
said it not authorized by WMV. Sorry guys also about the RV6 in the
video. It is my hanger mate Charlie. Guess this means I am not ready
to be in the "Big Time". Any help with getting the songs to come
through would be greatly appreciated.
Bruce Crain
Please note: message attached

From: "jcrain2@juno.com" <jcrain2@juno.com>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 03:13:20 GMT

Clive Clapham

My music for me, great video, thanks for sharing.

Clive Gobxoy

From: "jcrain2@..." <jcrain2@...>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 03:13:20 GMT

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?
cp=
CtKzSiP3p5uno31dABFsggAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>

Hi Bruce,
Try posting it on www.vimeo.com instead. I don't think they scan for copyright material. 500 meg limit per week and they don't reduce the quality of the video so it won't get blurry.
Mike

From: "jcrain2@juno.com"<jcrain2@juno.com>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 03:13:20 GMT

Nutrition
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=CtKzSiP3p5uno31dABFsggAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAASQwAAAAA=

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

No music for me, Bruce!

Doug "Hawkeye" Humble
A Sign Above www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE
N25974

Bruce Crain

Thanks Mike!
Will try vimeo. It is sooo much better with music and a segment where Richard, my nephew, has a few excited words to say!
Wait for the second rendition!!
Bruce
Please note: message attached

From: Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@tampabay.rr.com>
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] TriQ200 Video new!
Date: Mon, 15 Feb 2010 06:46:40 -0500

hargin

Great Video Bruce.  Thanks.  I'm ready to get back in the air when the hangar doors thaw out.
Mitch Hargin
TriQ2
Clarinda, IA