From: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com [mailto:Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf
Of jcrain2@juno.com
Sent: Monday, February 15, 2010 10:47 AM
To: Q-LIST@yahoogroups.com
Subject: [Q-LIST] Remake TriQ200 Video!

Ok Q-bees! Here is the best and final remake of the before mentioned
video. Vimeo is wonderful!! Thanks Mike! The music and voices came
through this time and the definition if better also! It is definitely
better this way! Try it again.
Bruce

http://www.vimeo.com/9469040

Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>

Wow the Vimeo quality is way better. I watched the soundless Youtube but this new one is much better.
Also go to www.vimeo.com and join the "Aviation <http://www.vimeo.com/groups/aviation>" group. They got some really awesome videos there.
Fly Safe,
Mike N3QP Q200

On 2/15/2010 12:47 PM, jcrain2@juno.com wrote:
Ok Q-bees! Here is the best and final remake of the before mentioned video. Vimeo is wonderful!! Thanks Mike! The music and voices came through this time and the definition is better also! It is definitely better this way! Try it again.
Bruce

http://www.vimeo.com/9469040