MIxture control arm Continental 0200

Bruce Crain

Does anyone know of a catalog for the Marvel Schebler that shows options for mixture control arms. I would like to find an arm that aims aft and fits with the oil bladder behind it.

Sam Hoskins

Oil bladder? You mean the sump?

Bruce, there are lots and lots of models of carb and but the parts catalog
may not show each arm configuration.

Sam

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:47 PM, jcrain2@... <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a catalog for the Marvel Schebler that shows options
for mixture control arms. I would like to find an arm that aims aft and fits
with the oil bladder behind it.

Sam Hoskins

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:47 PM, jcrain2@... <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a catalog for the Marvel Schebler that shows options
for mixture control arms. I would like to find an arm that aims aft and fits
with the oil bladder behind it.

Sam Hoskins

Oops - For some reason I was thinkin' the THROTTLE ARM, not the mixture arm.

I'm pretty sure there ain't any such thing.

I must have been having an Oakie moment.

Sam

On Wed, Mar 17, 2010 at 8:47 PM, jcrain2@... <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Does anyone know of a catalog for the Marvel Schebler that shows options
for mixture control arms. I would like to find an arm that aims aft and fits
with the oil bladder behind it.

Hey Clive,
I checked Quickheads.com and also the member only list on the Quickie Group site and couldn't find the link that you suggested for the 0200. I am a dinosaur so maybe I am not looking in the right spot.
Bruce

Isn't and Okie a mixed drink! Or does it just make you act like you had one?

Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=D4k4YVDJ7i6iJAtbLCTkIAAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=