Marvel Schebler Manual (MA4)

Clive Clapham

Hi you guys

I came across an MA4 manual I've put it in the files, I know its for the MA4, but there are some similarities. Hope it helps.

Clive .......gobxaoy

Sam Hoskins

The MA4 is not interchangeable in any respect, with the MA3 series.

On Thu, Mar 18, 2010 at 9:14 PM, Clive <gobxoy@rocketmail.com> wrote:

Hi you guys

I came across an MA4 manual I've put it in the files, I know its for the
MA4, but there are some similarities. Hope it helps.

Clive .......gobxaoy

Clive Clapham

Sam

In respect, who said anything about interchangeability?

But there are similarities, and it should be of help to some?

The file caption say "MA4 but gives insight" which it does.

Clive.............gobxoy