MIxture control arm Continental 0200 (A75-0200 manual ) link request

Bruce Crain

Thanks Clive,
Got it. Can't read it though. No pictures! Well hardly.
Bruce
Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=lEAMO1FzfQga47mEfwz2XQAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

Clive Clapham

Bruce

E-mail me direct and I'll send you the pdf, it should be quite readable.

gobxoy@...

Clive

--- In Q-LIST@..., "jcrain2@..." <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Thanks Clive,
Got it. Can't read it though. No pictures! Well hardly.
Bruce
Diet Help
Cheap Diet Help Tips. Click here.
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=lEAMO1FzfQga47mEfwz2XQAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAYQAAAAAA=

Bruce Crain

That's ok Clive. I was just kidding when I said can't read cause there are no pictures. It came through just fine.
Bruce
Water Heater
Some like it hot. Click now for a reliable new water heater!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL2131/c?cp=wnfSAAk4pXKAZCIdWMPWbAAAJz2LAukgGeytgafzyV4KbCmoAAYAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAADNAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAGIAAAAAA=

Clive Clapham

Bruce

I sent it slow because, I knew you can't read fast!

I sure fell for you kiddery, went completely over my head, ROFL.