Field of Dreams T-shirts

Doug Humble <hawkidoug@...>

Hi all,

Sort of a shameless plug here. I just wanted to remind anyone who wants me to bring a 20th Annual Field of Dreams t-shirt with me to AirVenture so you can save the shipping needs to get a check to me by July 15th so I can get them made in time. Send a check for $18.00 (add $1.00 for 2XL) to:

A Sign Above
P.O. Box 540458
Omaha NE 68154

Please give me a note telling me you want me to bring it to AirVenture and specify the type and size you want. Please include a cell phone # so we can make arrangements to meet. I will be there Sunday July 25th thru Thursday July 29th. My Cell phone # is below.

You can review the styles at this web page: http://www.asignabove.net/asa_015.htm

Also, as a reminder, we have our annual "type club" meeting on Thursday, July 29th from 8:30 - 10 AM at the Home Builders HQ.

Doug Humble
A Sign Above
www.asignabove.net
Omaha NE