Paul Fisher Flight East - Update

Jim Patillo

Well Paul and Kevin gassed in Scotts Bluff about 45 minutes ago. They are enroute to Souix City or Alliance for an overnight. I don't think they are flying all the way home tonight.

Regards,
Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200

--- In Q-LIST@..., Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Or Scott's Bluff.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 6:30 PM, Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

Looks like he's heading for Sioux Falls. They ought to RON at Broken Bow,
NE.

On Sun, Aug 29, 2010 at 4:09 PM, Mike Dwyer <mdwyer@...>wrote:

The thing comes up with just the last hour displayed. Change it to 6
hours and you'll see a big coverage gap in central Nevada. Need more
APRS ground stations there...
73 de N3QP that's best wishes from me, in ham talk...

Jon Finley wrote:
Hey Jim,

No doubt, the APRS thing is very kewl. I suspect many of us will soon be
getting our ham license just for this purpose.

Jon