Spring Fling

Kevin Boddicker

Listers,
I will once again host the Tandem Wing Spring Fling in DEH. I am looking at May 6, 7, 8.
Anybody have a conflict with that? Please speak up as nothing is set in stone.
But this is a benevolent dictatorship, so the majority CAN be overruled. :>))))
Hope to get a date set and Dan will put info up on the Q web site.
More details later.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 194 hrs
Luana, IA.

Brett Gerber <bgerber@...>

Sounds good to me. Actually have that weekend off from our funeral home
and only about 315miles.

Brett Douglas Gerber

D.O. McComb and Sons Funeral Homes

(260) 426- 9494

I will once again host the Tandem Wing Spring Fling in DEH. I am looking
at May 6, 7, 8.
Anybody have a conflict with that? Please speak up as nothing is set in
stone.
But this is a benevolent dictatorship, so the majority CAN be overruled.
:>))))
Hope to get a date set and Dan will put info up on the Q web site.
More details later.

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 194 hrs
Luana, IA.

Bruce Crain

Will try to make it 'cause "Honey Lamb" still wants to meet your wife. They will probably spend the time talking about us! I can't promise anything as I have taken over the family farm on top of working at UPS. Sammy help me, how did you get retireded? It sounds wonderful!Bruce
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d39930c604fad99926st01vuc

Sam Hoskins

It is wonderful. Especially when I talk to folks at the company I used to
work for. I could walk in the door there and it would be the same old crap.

On Fri, Jan 21, 2011 at 8:05 AM, jcrain2@... <jcrain2@...> wrote:

Will try to make it 'cause "Honey Lamb" still wants to meet your wife. They
will probably spend the time talking about us! I can't promise anything as I
have taken over the family farm on top of working at UPS. Sammy help me, how
did you get retireded? It sounds wonderful!Bruce
Obama Urges Homeowners to Refinance
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4d39930c604fad99926st01vuc

Bruce Crain

Same old crap sounds familiar. Corporate doesn't fix problems they just keep whipping you thinking that will squeak out an extra shilling. But hey they paid me to keep doing it the same way for years and I applied for the job. So guess I am partly responsible. Sammy are you going to build another plane?
Bruce