For Sale - Q200/TriQ Project

novcom2012 <novcom2012@...>

$3500.
Project can be completed as a Q200 or a TriQ.
Pick-up only in Tulsa, OK.
For Pictures and description go to:
http://douglass.info/q200/q200.htm
Contact: Q200@...

Sam Hoskins

With the exception of the easily repairable inboard wheelpants, it looks
like a heck of a deal.

Sam Hoskins

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 6:08 AM, novcom2012 <novcom2012@...> wrote:

$3500.
Project can be completed as a Q200 or a TriQ.
Pick-up only in Tulsa, OK.
For Pictures and description go to:
http://douglass.info/q200/q200.htm
Contact: Q200@...

novcom2012 <novcom2012@...>

Sam,

Could you expand on your comment of: "With the exception of the easily repairable inboard wheelpants...".

Thanks,
Ron

--- In Q-LIST@..., Sam Hoskins <sam.hoskins@...> wrote:

With the exception of the easily repairable inboard wheelpants, it looks
like a heck of a deal.

Sam Hoskins

On Sun, May 8, 2011 at 6:08 AM, novcom2012 <novcom2012@...> wrote:

$3500.
Project can be completed as a Q200 or a TriQ.
Pick-up only in Tulsa, OK.
For Pictures and description go to:
http://douglass.info/q200/q200.htm
Contact: Q200@...

L.J. French <LJFrench@...>

The workmanship on this kit appears to be very top notch. If I didn't
already have three of these things in different states I would be all over
this based preliminarily from the photos.
LJ French

Project can be completed as a Q200 or a TriQ.
Pick-up only in Tulsa, OK.
For Pictures and description go to:
http://douglass.info/q200/q200.htm
Contact: Q200@...

Ron Cross <novcom2012@...>

L.J.,

Thanks for the comments.
Please pass my ad on to any prospective buyer you may know.

Take care,
Ron

Sam Hoskins

I somehow lost my first response, so I'll try it again.

The ground loading of the aircraft and the transmission of braking torque is
passed through the wheel pants. The photos seem to show a removable plate,
I guess for easy access, attached with a few screws or bolts.

The Q-200 does not need stronger brakes. The supplied Airheart brakes are
plenty strong enough to put the plane over on it's nose if you applied them
hard enough. The focus should be on making the brakes work evenly. Right
now, the state of that art is the Coughlin/Hoskins brake mount.

Perhaps you were intending on installing Clevelands or the like, as shown in
the Tri-Q parts photos.

Lighten & simlicate.

But like Lynn said, it looks good.

Sam