[Dragonflylist] Re: First Start (UNCLASSIFIED)

Pat Panzera <panzera@...>

On Thu, Apr 28, 2011 at 2:58 PM, Jim P <logistics_engineering@...> wrote:
Congratulations you ole SkyDog,

Looks like you're close. Maybe in time for the Livermore Flyin?
I want a ride............I want a ride!

Jim, you DO realize it's powered by that funky Corvair automobile
engine I've been promoting for the past 10 years don't you?

BTW, when it the Livermore event this year???

Jim P.
Q200 N46JP

Jim Patillo

Pat,

I willing to take a chance if Charlie is feelin good about it! I respect his opinion and experience.

Regards,
Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200