From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...] On Behalf Of
brinkerhuf@...
Sent: Friday, July 08, 2011 3:11 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Guess what I'm holding in my hand.

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand
new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long
months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun
begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

Sam Hoskins

All right Jerry!!!

On Fri, Jul 8, 2011 at 5:10 PM, <brinkerhuf@...> wrote:

**

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand
new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long
months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun
begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

Mike Evans

WOW! I'm getting so excited with all this great activity. I still have at
least another year before I can send out such and email. I just have to
hang an engine on my Tri-Q200 and tow it to an airport. haha, not much!

Keep us informed, hey, is it normal to have to wait 2 months?

--
Mike Evans, Tri-Q200, still building in LA

Bruce Crain

Atta' boy Jerry!You da man studdly!Bruce

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

57 Year Old Mom Looks 27!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e179b0e4cf332ae7abst01vuc

Joseph M Snow <1flashq@...>

Congrtulations Jerry!  It's a huge milestone.  Now to the transition from builder to homebuilt pilot.

Joseph

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

quickheads

Awesome Jerry! Keep us posted on your progress. It really is great to see so much activity this year!

Congrats,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

On Fri, 8 Jul 2011 18:10:53 -0400 (EDT), brinkerhuf@... wrote:
It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my
brand new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After
2 long months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport.
Let the fun begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to
taxi/fly.

Kevin Boddicker

I think you deserve a cold QUART of Premium Grain Belt beer!!!
Too bad they sold their allotment for the year while you were here!!!!
Congrats! Proceed with safety!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 209 hrs
Luana, IA.

On Jul 8, 2011, at 5:10 PM, brinkerhuf@... wrote:

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

Sanjay Dhall <sdhall@...>

Yippeee! And just a 100miles from Willow Run. What test area did they
designate?
Congrats!
Sanjay

_____

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand
new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long
months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun
begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

Sam Hoskins

When Mike Thompson, the head of the Sport Air Racing League, completed his
RV the examiner asked what he would like for his test area. He asked for,
and received, "Texas".

Sam

On Sat, Jul 9, 2011 at 7:10 AM, Sanjay Dhall <sdhall@...> wrote:

**

Yippeee! And just a 100miles from Willow Run. What test area did they
designate?
Congrats!
Sanjay

_____

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand
new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long
months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun
begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

schmayhoo

Thank you all for your well wishes. Sanjay, I'm flying a 25 mile radius around 35D Allegan Michigan's Padgham field. My plan is to do the taxi tests and first few flights at nearby Tulip City airport which has a nice wide 6000 ft runway that's well kept and then move back to 4200 ft Allegan. Mike, how long you have to wait for FSDO depends on how "busy" your local chapter of the FAA happens to be. In my case, they were extremely "busy" and kept suggesting that I get a DAR. I believe that Sanjay only had to wait a few days for his "non-busy" FAA friends to view his project. After the dust settles, I plan on writing a little account of my experience for the newsletter to give some knowledge of the mysterious process to those who follow. I've learned a lot and it's useful to share it. But for now, I've got to line up a trailer, get a hangar and make the move. Stay tuned for updates. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Licenced N2935R Airworthy and ready to rock.

It could be a cold premium Grain Belt beer but it's not. No, it's my brand
new pink airworthiness certificate complements of the FAA. After 2 long
months of waiting I'm approved. Now it's off to the airport. Let the fun
begin. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 Airworthy and ready to taxi/fly.

hargin

Congrates Jerry!! It is a great day.  Save some beer for all of us.
Mitch Hargin