New website

schmayhoo

I have always been uncomfortable regarding MOA airspace. I received a notice from the FAA and probably everyone else did too but it introduces a new website www.seeandavoid.org which, if you take a look, should be very helpful with flight planning. Jerry Brinkerhuff Q-200 trailering to the airport today to begin taxi testing.

Sam Hoskins

Thanks for that link Jerry. Since I often cross the Truman MOA I'll have a
better understanding of what I'm getting in to.

Sam

**