From: dan@...
To: <Q-LIST@...>
Subject: [Q-LIST] Flood Evacuation. . .
Date: Fri, 09 Sep 2011 11:03:21 -0400

Hey All,
My wife and I were forced to evacuate our home yesterday due to
flooding in our area. So far our house seems to have made it through
the night without a problem, but the communities surrounding us (outside
the levees) are completely devastated. We feel so blessed to have
dodged yet another bullet from mother nature. (So far.) We are
currently crashed out in a hotel on much higher ground and keeping our
fingers crossed that the levees continue to hold.

I will have limited access to e-mail, but wanted to let you know why I
might be a little hard to communicate with for the net few days.

Good luck at Marion this weekend everyone! Please take lots of
pictures and provide continuing reports form the field. I look forward
to hearing about the event, even though I couldn't make it out there in
person. Wish us luck! ;-)

Warm regards,
Dan Yager
QBA Editor

Penny Stock Jumping 3000%
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4e6a3ab63b06d12d663st03vuc

millenniumflier@...

Adding my prayers to Bruce's and Joanne's concerning your home, Dan ... Keep up posted!

Right now i'm sitting at the Marion airport just me and Sam Hoskins so far hoping and hoping for a shift in this low pressure cell that is right over us...  Some of the guys are en route, others may try for tomorrow.... let's give this a valiant effort and pray for better weather too!  Sam has a great set-up here, an otherwise super place for a fly-in!

Sam Kittle just arrived at the hotel, and will be heading out to the airport shortly.

More later,

Alan

  Blessings Dan! Praying for you and your wife and neighbors!Bruce and Joanne

[...]

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

some things are certain in life - Alan and Sam Kittle will be at every
Field of Dreams. You guys are the greatest.
Jerry