Q-flight counselor Participants

jnmarstall <jnmarstall@...>

Before we get all rev'd up over this, should we get a show of hands as to who would be willing to participate as counselors, in what A/C configuration. Without Counselors, it won't come to be.
Dan, put me down for Southeast, Tri-Q200.
Thanks
Jerry

L.J. French <LJFrench@...>

I am always willing to help. You can put me down for the Midwest/central.
LJ French

Short & simple from my mobile