From: oneskydog@...
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] Another day at the races
Date: Mon, 21 Nov 2011 19:31:53 -0500 (EST)

Great job Sam.

Regards,

Charlie

In a message dated 11/21/2011 10:31:53 A.M. Mountain Standard Time,
sam.hoskins@... writes:

Last one of the season.

http://samhoskins.blogspot.com/2011/11/great-little-machine-another-day-at.h
tml

60-Year-Old Mom Looks 27
Mom Reveals Free Wrinkle Trick That Has Angered Doctors!
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/4ecb0c10568033348ffst03vuc

One Sky Dog

sam.hoskins@... writes:

Last one of the season.

http://samhoskins.blogspot.com/2011/11/great-little-machine-another-day-at.h
tml

Trevor Fernihough <spilligans@...>

Very excellent post Sam.
Here in Australia, we do knots and mph and gph here for aircraft stuff, but kilometers/per hour (kph) and litres/hour (L/h) for motor vehicles.
You folk of course use US gallons (4L/gallon if I am correct) while we use imperial gallons (4.5L/gallon)
I can't help myself so end up bringing everything back to kph and L/h and L/110k, as it gives me a referrence to my very
efficient little Honda Jazz which does 5.5L/100k. On your figures of 170mph and 4.5g/h (US) I come up with 6.6L/100k,
which is very economical indeed and not far off my Jazz which is one of the best.
Aint the Q a great little eco machine ?
Mind you it takes some clever bloke like you to tweek it up to get those nice numbers , but non the less you are starting
with the right equipment......a thoroughbred race horse and not a draft horse.
Pity the bloody thing kills so many of it's jokeys when being put back into the stables !

Good on ya mate

Trevor

Sam Hoskins