Revmaster 2100

Patrick Panzera

Friends,

I'm looking to purchase a good running, preferably new, Revmaster 2100 or
turbo 2100.
I live in central California so shipping costs will be a factor.

This might be of particular interest to anyone considering the purchase of
the new Revmaster R2300

--
Thanks!

Patrick Panzera
Editor@...
www.ContactMagazine.com
Editor, EAA's Experimenter e-Newsletter
http://www.eaa.org/experimenter/
PPanzera@...

Larry Severson

I have a 2100D that has about 8 hours since it was rebuilt by Revmaster.
I crashed with it, but the prop hub can be swung with less than .005
tolerance. Revmaster says that it is better than their shipping
tolerances. I have listed it for $800. If you send it to Revmaster and
have them do another rebuild and add goodies, it would still be less
than $2K.

Editor@... <mailto:Editor%40ContactMagazine.com>
PPanzera@... <mailto:PPanzera%40EAA.org>

--
Larry Severson
18242 Peters Ct

Patrick Panzera

Can you send me some photos?
What carb does it have?
Does it have the standard dual mags?
Any other deviations from stock that I should know about?

Thanks!

Pat

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM, larry severson <larry2@...> wrote:

**

[...]

I do not remember, but it had the Revmaster filter and airflow diverter,
so I assume that it is Revmaster.

On 5/17/2012 4:40 PM, Patrick Panzera wrote:

Can you send me some photos?
What carb does it have?
Does it have the standard dual mags?
Yes, see picture.

Any other deviations from stock that I should know about?
I believe that it has the conversion for autoplugs. I will check Tuesday.

Thanks!

Pat

On Thu, May 17, 2012 at 4:36 PM, larry severson <larry2@...
<mailto:larry2%40socal.rr.com>> wrote:

[...]