runways this will become much more important.

Terry Crouch
Quickie N14TC

In a message dated 12/11/2012 4:18:26 P.M. Central Standard Time,
alfonsflatscher@... writes:

Thank you Phil appreciate your advice...I will be in Asheville in the
beginning of next year to continue training. I am not comfortable yet, but
confident enough to admit it...But I will get there...one day

________________________________
From: Phil Lankford <_britmcman@... (mailto:britmcman@...) >
To: "_Q-LIST@... (mailto:Q-LIST@...) "
<_Q-LIST@... (mailto:Q-LIST@...) >
Sent: Tuesday, December 11, 2012 5:51 PM
Subject: Re: [Q-LIST] VORTEX Generators..still no clear picture... but
thanks for the feedback

Do not change anything about Earnest Martin's airplane. Learn "fast" and
embrace it. You will get used to it and you will not be harmed by "fast".
The airplane likes to take off, fly, and land there. Fear "slow" and "sudden
deceleration" and "vertical decent" but don't fear "fast".

There are tons of aircraft that require "fast" and this is just fine.

Respectfully,

Phil