FW: WD 41 ? Awesome stuff

jnmarstall <jnmarstall@...>

*Remember WD-40. **/This is WD-41!!! Check
it out./*
*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature*

Mike Perry

Thanks Jerry, Interesting.

What application where you thinking of for the Quickie/Q2xx group of
airplanes? Could we apply this to the top surface of the GU and not
need VGs? Any risk to the foamthrough a pin hole?

Mike

On 4/1/2013 8:22 AM, jnmarstall wrote:

*Remember WD-40. **/This is WD-41!!! Check
it out./*
*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature*

Bruce Crain

Cool Jerry!I wonder if the lift would be effected on a wing or canard?Interesting.Bruce

*Remember WD-40. **/This is WD-41!!! Check
it out./*
*http://www.youtube.com/embed/IPM8OR6W6WE?feature*

How to Sleep Like a Rock
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/515a39e7ebb0a39e71c13st01vuc

Sam Hoskins

I'm pretty sure that paint shops wouldn't appreciate having that stuff any
closer than 20 miles away.

**