Spring Fling

Kevin Boddicker

I need a show of hands that will be attending the Spring Fling May 30-31-June1.
Just curious.
Fisher is in charge of the weather!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 316 hours
Luana, Ia

jnmarstall <jnmarstall@...>

If Fisher does his job, I'll be there.
Jerry M
On 5/12/2014 6:01 PM, Kevin Boddicker trumanst@... [Q-LIST] wrote:

I need a show of hands that will be attending the Spring Fling May 30-31-June1.
Just curious.
Fisher is in charge of the weather!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 316 hours
Luana, Ia

Bruce Crain

Terry Crouch

I plan on being there. Terry Crouch Quickie 14TC.

In a message dated 5/12/2014 5:01:32 P.M. Central Daylight Time, Q-LIST@... writes:

I need a show of hands that will be attending the Spring Fling May 30-31-June1.
Just curious.
Fisher is in charge of the weather!

Kevin Boddicker
TriQ 200 N7868B 316 hours