Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:36 PM
Subject: [Q-LIST] Sebring lunch

I can't make the Sebring lunch with my Q200.  It's raining here and forecast to get worse.  Darn it, picked the wrong day.  Mike Q200 N3QP

No virus found in this message.

Mike Dwyer

Wow. Sunny in England and rainy in FL.  What's going on with that!
Mike

On Apr 23, 2015 10:09 AM, "'Paul Buckley' paulbuckley@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hey Mike,

Bring her over here!

It's sunny here with wall to wall blue sky, eighth day running, with the temperature a very pleasant 73 degrees.

Paul B.
Cheshire
England

----- Original M

essage -----
Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:36 PM

I can't make the Sebring lunch with my Q200.  It's raining here and forecast to get worse.  Darn it, picked the wrong day.  Mike Q200 N3QP

No virus found in this message.

britmcman99

Hello Mike:

I just met Kevin Sheely and his friend Jim Juillerat at Sebring. So sorry that the weather in your parts of the state didn't cooperate so you could have joined us. Kevin has built such a beautiful airplane.

I will head back up toward Lakeland for a brief peak at Sun and Fun and then head for dinner at Fred's with another large gang of Quickie Enthusiasts.

I am sorry that I will have to miss the Quickie forum on Saturday due to my flight training schedule.

Cheers,

Phil

Sent: Thursday, April 23, 2015 2:36 PM

I can't make the Sebring lunch with my Q200.  It's raining here and forecast to get worse.  Darn it, picked the wrong day.  Mike Q200 N3QP

No virus found in this message.

Bill Allen

I just got here and was told "the Quickie just left".... Still, the soup was good :^)

Bill Allen

On Apr 23, 2015 9:36 AM, "Mike Dwyer q2pilot@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I can't make the Sebring lunch with my Q200.  It's raining here and forecast to get worse.  Darn it, picked the wrong day.  Mike Q200 N3QP

Jim Patillo

Hey Paul, I'm in Antwerp and it's not that warm or sunny here. Send it this way! Regards,
Jim Parillo