Q-200 Aerodynamics Study

Jay Scheevel

Hi All,

I have finished parts 1 and 2 of a 3 part study on the aerodynamics of the Q-200 and Tri-Q-200. I sent these to Dan and he has loaded these onto the Quickheads site. I think the study has answered a lot of questions for me on the details of flying, landing and taking-off in the ways they do.

If you are having trouble getting to sleep at night, you may want to download these and read these.  Let me know if you have any feedback. Part 3 will come along later in the year. The links to parts 1 and 2 of the study are as follows:

Q-200 Aerodynamic Study

Sam Hoskins

Thanks for publishing this Jay.  I really appreciate your efforts.  I look forward to reading it with a good cup of coffee.

Sam

On Tue, May 5, 2015 at 1:22 PM, jay@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Hi All,

I have finished parts 1 and 2 of a 3 part study on the aerodynamics of the Q-200 and Tri-Q-200. I sent these to Dan and he has loaded these onto the Quickheads site. I think the study has answered a lot of questions for me on the details of flying, landing and taking-off in the ways they do.

If you are having trouble getting to sleep at night, you may want to download these and read these.  Let me know if you have any feedback. Part 3 will come along later in the year. The links to parts 1 and 2 of the study are as follows:

Q-200 Aerodynamic Study

Q-200 Aerodynamic Study
Q-2, Q-200, TRI-Q, TRI-Q-200 AERODYNAMIC STUDY
Preview by Yahoo

Jay Scheevel

Might need to make that a strong coffee!

Paul Fisher

Agreed!   I just hope I can understand it!  :-)

But thank you for publishing it!

Paul

On May 5, 2015 5:49 PM, "jay@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Might need to make that a strong coffee!

Jerry Marstall

Whoa!  I’m going to have to delete some stuff in the old brain to have room for all of this.  Like Paul F., I hope I can understand this.  What a great endeavor. Your efforts are greatly appreciated.   Incredible piece of work.

Jerry