2 More Q2s on eBay . . .

quickheads

One "previously flown" and one kit being sold together.

Check out the listing here:

http://goo.gl/zqdYO6

Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

Overlord Mustafa <overlordmustafa@...>

Why is it these planes are cut in half?

It seems such a shame to do that.  I understand they can be re-glued and all, but what a shame and mountain of work.

Eddy

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:42 AM, dan@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

One "previously flown" and one kit being sold together.

Check out the listing here:

http://goo.gl/zqdYO6

Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

John Loram <johnl@...>

No, not “cut in half”. This is a common builder’s construction option to make them trailerable. (is that a word?)

-john-

It seems such a shame to do that.  I understand they can be re-glued and all, but what a shame and mountain of work.

Eddy

On Mon, May 18, 2015 at 9:42 AM, dan@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

One "previously flown" and one kit being sold together.

Check out the listing here:

http://goo.gl/zqdYO6

Dan Yager
QBA Editor
www.quickheads.com

Jay Scheevel

This looks like Scott and Duane Swing's plane. Anyone know?

John Loram <johnl@...>

The data plate in one of the photos says “Glenn E. Hockenberry”….. -john-