Kit Planes scam?

Bruce Crain

I received a call from a "Premier Services" today saying that my Kits Planes magazines is having a reduction sale and I could get it for "X-amount of dollars instead of the usual price. I was sitting at my kitchen bar and looking at my Kit Planes magazines. It showed on the front that it doesn't expire until 2017! I called Kit Planes and explained the incident and the woman said she had not heard of "Premier Services".

Most likely a scam! Hopefully no one in our group has given them any info ie credit card number!

Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/558c89f2d8749f1604bst03vuc

ZCHRL4 . <ohlson38@...>

Good one, Dave! Thanks!

On Jun 25, 2015 6:09 PM, "'jcrain2@...' jcrain2@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I received a call from a "Premier Services" today saying that my Kits Planes magazines is having a reduction sale and I could get it for "X-amount of dollars instead of the usual price.  I was sitting at my kitchen bar and looking at my Kit Planes magazines.   It showed on the front that it doesn't expire until 2017!  I called Kit Planes and explained the incident and the woman said she had not  heard of "Premier Services".

Most likely a scam!  Hopefully no one in our group has given them any info ie credit card number!

Want to place your ad here?
Advertise on United Online
http://thirdpartyoffers.juno.com/TGL3131/558c89f2d8749f1604bst03vuc

<*> Your email settings: