-------- Original message --------
From "jay@... [Q-LIST]" <Q-LIST@...>
Date: 01/14/2016 1:27 PM (GMT-05:00)
To Q-LIST@...
Subject [Q-LIST] Re: Pitot /Static System [4 Attachments]

I plan to avoid Jim's problem by not having a static line..... Just kidding!. Paul is always good with diagnostics :-)

By the way, here are few pics of my completed reflexor assembly. It is basically Paul Spackman's design  with the difference being an actuator that is a cable/pulley arrangement with a control handle. Works really great, no slack, smooth positive feel and pull and also a friction lock by twisting the handle. Whoever can identify where I got the control handle, you win a prize.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, still building

Jay Scheevel

Very good! You win, Dave! (Prize TBD). That was from a RIGID electric drill, which quit working and was thrown out (do not buy is my recommendation...stick with DeWalt), but the aux handle was sure nice with steel clamp-band and reinforced nylon handle. Probably worth the purchase just for that.