Eccentric reflexor binding

Richard Thomson

Hi Guys,

Has anyone had trouble with the eccentric reflex donut binding in the outer ring ?  The phenolic is in good condition, but perhaps the tolerance is too tight. What sort of clearance should it have and what lubricant is best to use ?

Richard Thomson

Triq200

Jim Patillo

Richard there should be no binding or tightness in the mechanism. I have a phenolic donut and aluminum center piece. It moves freely. I use a 3m lubricant when servicing.

Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200

Richard Thomson

Thanks for the info Jim,

What 3M product do you use, presume its a synthetic based grease.

Richard. T

Jim Patillo

I will take a look and let you know which 3M product it is.

Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200

Jim Patillo

Richard, I use Dow Corning Compound 111 on all moving parts.

Jim Patillo
N46JP Q200