QBA Forum on the porch at EAA

Sam Hoskins

Good news, we were able to secure a venue for a Quickie Builders Association meet and greet.  Mark your calendars.

Who: Anyone interested in Q variants.
Date: Thursday July 28
Time: 9:00 a.m.
Where: Homebuilders Headquarters side porch, on the flight line.

See you there!

Sam Hoskins
Q-200

Sent via wireless Gizmo.

Sorry, I will not make this this year. I will be in my shop generating dust!  Sounds like it will be a good Q-crowd. I am focusing on next year. With any luck I will be there with my Q.

I wish I could be there to see the newest addition to the fleet, Kevin's. Have a good trip. It is always fun.

Good luck in the AV race Sam, Reg and Peter!  Fly safe all.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q Yes, I know....still building

Jay Scheevel

Sorry, I will not be there this year. I will be in my shop generating dust! I hope to make it next year, ideally with my Q, if I am comfortably flying it by then. It sounds like there will be a good Q-crowd there this year.

Good luck in the AV race, Sam, Reg and Peter! Fly fast and safe.

Cheers,
Jay Scheevel, Tri-Q, I know....still building.