From: Q-LIST@... [mailto:Q-LIST@...]
Sent: Tuesday, July 19, 2016 1:35 PM
To: Q-LIST@...
Subject: [Q-LIST] Fwd: Rhinebeck Aerodrome

Not really Q related but is Airplane related!

The wife and I made a visit to the Rhinebeck Aerodrome in upstate NY this past weekend.  I love antique airplanes so this place is amazing!

I put a video of the place at:

Check it out if you like old airplanes!

Mike Dwyer Q200 N3QP

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

andrew weaver

Watched it last evening! Great video. Thanks for posting.

Andrew Weaver
Potential q2 owner

On Jul 19, 2016, at 4:35 PM, Mike Dwyer q2pilot@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

Not really Q related but is Airplane related!

The wife and I made a visit to the Rhinebeck Aerodrome in upstate NY this past weekend.  I love antique airplanes so this place is amazing!

I put a video of the place at:

Check it out if you like old airplanes!

Mike Dwyer Q200 N3QP

Q200 Website: http://goo.gl/V8IrJF

Paul Spackman

Nice Mike and thanks for posting.

Also I do carry a Spot with me when I fly, local CAP guys said the beacons are much better than an elt.

Jerry Marstall <jnmarstall@...>

Great!! Thanks for posting.
Jerry Marstall