Tires

Martin Skiby

I need to put some new tires on the project that we are re-building.  They are 500X5 tires.  Would the group recommend 4 ply or more?

Thanks in advance

Bruce Crain

Sam Hoskins

I use the 11x4-5, formerly called Lamb tires.  I get the most plys available.  Wicks/Spruce.

Sam

On Mon, Dec 12, 2016 at 9:27 AM, mskiby@... [Q-LIST] <Q-LIST@...> wrote:

I need to put some new tires on the project that we are re-building.  They are 500X5 tires.  Would the group recommend 4 ply or more?

Thanks in advance

Martin Skiby

Yep those are what I use on the TriQ,  The Q200 that we got has the 500X5 so was just was going to go with those for now.  May change later.

Martin Skiby

Thank you.  Will probably purchase new at this point as the ones we have are out of round from sitting so long.